Mango Cream Tart
Recipe shared by Sabeen of diaryofapaperplane. Check out her Instagram
This is one of the simplest yet the most stunning mango desserts you can try. The best part: it can be made under 30 minutes for you to enjoy!
400 g Digestive Biscuits
125 g Butter (melted)
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
100 g Cream Cheese
1 cup Mango Puree
240 ml Cream
Sliced Mango (Peeled)
1. In a chopper, add digestive biscuits & chop well.
2. Add melted butter, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder & chop until well combined.
3. Now transfer mixture to 8” inch tin, press firmly down into the base to create an even layer and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
4. In a bowl, add cream cheese & beat until fluffy.
5. Add mango puree, beat again & set aside
6. In a large bowl, add cream & beat until soft peaks form.
7. Now add mango puree mixture & beat until well combined.
8. Pour prepared mixture in tart shell, spread evenly & refrigerate for 2 hours.
9. Cut thin slices of peeled mango and arrange mango slices on top.
10. Cut into desired pieces & serve!